Following a 10 year wait, the new feature-length Star Wars movie is finally here. Star Wars: Episode VII – The Force Awakens is one of the most anticipated films of the year, with pre-sale tickets already shattering box office records.
However, far from being just a movie, Star Wars has become a household name, as a new infographic by toy and gadget store Hawkin’s Bazaar discovers.
Take a look at the visual and find out:
- How you can take up the religion Jediism and become a Jedi yourself.
- Where you can learn to perfect your lightsaber skills.
- Ways that technology from the Star Wars franchise (including hoverbikes and holograms) are becoming a reality.
- How videogames, books and comics have helped to significantly expand the Star Wars universe.
- The new Star Wars merchandise that you need to buy, as well as the rare merchandise that you hope you already own.
Learn about the further impact of the force by checking out the full graphic today…
Star Wars: The Force Awakens will be released in cinemas on 17 December 2015. Read our bumper Force Awakens special in issue 113 of SciFiNow, on sale now. You can download our Complete Manuals to the Original Trilogy and Expanded Universe from GreatDigitalMags.com.