To celebrate the release of ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ from Warner Bros. Pictures and Legendary Pictures, in cinemas on 7th March 2014, we are offering five lucky champions the honour of winning some epic exclusive merchandise!
Based on Frank Miller’s latest graphic novel Xerxes, and told in the breathtaking visual style of the blockbuster 300, this new chapter of the epic saga takes the action to a fresh battlefield—on the sea—as Greek general Themistokles attempts to unite all of Greece by leading the charge that will change the course of the war.
‘300: Rise of an Empire’ pits Themistokles against the massive invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes, and Artemisia, vengeful commander of the Persian navy.
We’ve got 5 amazing ‘300: Rise Of An Empire’ prize packs to give away, including a vintage graphite t-shirt, knitted sailor beanie and more!
Seize your glory by answering the movie question below:
*** Competition Expired ***
‘300: Rise of an Empire’ is released in cinemas and IMAX on 7th March 2014.
For more information on ‘300: Rise of an Empire’ head over to:
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Competition will close on 17 March 2014
• Open to UK participants only
• 5 (five) winners will each receive 1 (one) 300: Rise of an Empire merchandise set including: 1 (one) Unisex J. America Vintage Slub Graphite T-Shirt, Decky Acrylic Thick Knitted Cuffed Sailor Beanie, Set of 5 Buttons on Card and 2.9” Round Mirror Button
• If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
• Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
• The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
• Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
• Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
• There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
• Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result