2. Over 600 school uniforms were created for Harry Potter and over 25,000 items of clothing in total.
3. Aragog the acromantula had an 18-foot leg span. He was one of over 200 creatures that have been created for the series.
4. 210,000 coins were made for the Gringotts bank scene for the final two films.
5. 40 versions of Salazar Slytherin’s locket had to be created to accommodate Ron and Harry’s failed attempts to destroy it.
6. Every wand that you see in any of the Potter films was created on site. No two wands are alike… not even the Weasley twins’!
7. The Great Hall was one of the first sets created for the films and it could fit 22 London double-decker buses inside. It took 18-weeks to build by approx. 30 men.
8. 4,000-plus pieces of furniture were bought to make up the massive piles of furniture in the Room Of Requirement scene in Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part Two.
9. The under water tank used in Goblet Of Fire is 8-metres deep and is only 50% chlorinated, which allows actors to remove their goggles during filming without irritating their eyes.
10. Harry’s scar has been put on in makeup approx. 5,800 times. This is not only on Daniel Radcliffe, who has had the scar applied over 2,000 times, but also on his stunt doubles.