Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children is the sensational new film from visionary director Tim Burton, starring Eva Green, Asa Butterfield, Chris O’Dowd, Ella Purnell, Allison Janney, Rupert Everett, Terence Stamp, with Judi Dench and Samuel L Jackson.
From visionary director Tim Burton, and based upon the best-selling novel, comes an unforgettable motion picture experience. When Jake discovers clues to a mystery that spans alternate realities and times, he uncovers a secret refuge known as Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children. As he learns about the residents and their unusual abilities, Jake realises that safety is an illusion, and danger lurks in the form of powerful, hidden enemies. Jake must figure out who is real, who can be trusted, and who he really is.
To celebrate the cinema release on 29th September in 3D & 2D, we are giving you the chance to win a copy of The Art of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children.
Simply answer the following question for your chance to win:
*** Competition Expired ***
Miss Peregrine’s Home For Peculiar Children will be released in cinemas on Thursday 29 September in 3D & 2D. For all the latest film news, pick up the new issue of SciFiNow.
– Competition will run until October 20th
– SciFi Now is the promoter
– Prize for each of the three (3) winners is: 1x The Art of Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children
– Competition is open to UK residents only
– One winner will be selected at random from all eligible entries.
– Winners will be notified via email and will need to reply to confirm postal address for prize fulfilment
– Failure to respond to notification of winning within 24 hours forfeits the prize.
– Inability to attend on this date immediately forfeits the prize and no alternative will be offered.
– There is no cash alternative and the prize is non-transferable and non-refundable.
– The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
– Winners name, address and contact details will be requested for prize fulfilment
– Winners name, address and contact details may be passed to a third party provider for prize fulfilment
– The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
– In the unlikely event the prize style has discontinued a similar model to the same value will be provided