From the bestselling novel by MR Carey and starring Gemma Arterton, Paddy Considine, Glenn Close and Sennia Nanua, The Girl With All The Gifts will be released in UK cinemas on 23 September.
To celebrate, we’re offering three lucky winners the chance to win a stunning collection of horror Blu-rays. To enter, simply answer the following question:
*** Competition Expired ***
Join the Twitter conversation with #TheGirlWithAllTheGifts
Watch the trailer here: https://youtu.be/HjGkB_oWTe0
The near future; humanity has been all but destroyed by a mutated fungal disease that eradicates free will and turns its victims into flesh-eating “hungries”. Only a small group of children seem immune to its effects.
At an army base in rural England, this group of unique children are being studied, subjected to cruel experiments by biologist Dr. Caldwell. Despite having been infected with the zombie pathogen that has decimated the world, these children retain normal thoughts and emotions. And while still being subject to the craving for human flesh that marks the disease these second-generation “hungries” are able to think and feel making them a vital resource in the search for a cure.
The children attend school lessons daily, guarded by the ever watchful Sergeant Parks. But one little girl, Melanie, stands out from the rest. Melanie is special. She excels in the classroom, is inquisitive, imaginative and loves her favourite teacher Miss Justineau.
When the base falls, Melanie escapes along with Miss Justineau, Sergeant Parks and Dr. Caldwell. Against the backdrop of a blighted Britain, Melanie must discover what she is and ultimately decide both her own future and that of the human race.
For more information on The Girl With All The Gifts, visit:
©2016 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All Rights Reserved
Terms & Conditions
- Competition will close on October 15th
- Open to UK residents only
- SciFi Now is the competition promoter
- Prize for the three (3) winner is: 1x Horror Blu-ray bundle (1x The Conjuring Blu-ray, 1x Annabelle Blu-ray, 1x The Gallows Blu-ray and 1x Oculus Blu-ray)
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Entrants must be aged 15 and over
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result.
- The prize will be delivered to the winners within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- Winners will be notified via email and their full postal address requested for prize fulfilment
- Failure to reply to notification within 2 weeks renders the competition void
- Details may be sent to a third party for delivery
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Winners will be chosen randomly from correct entries
The Girl With All The Gifts is in UK cinemas 23 September. For all the latest movie news, pick up the new issue of SciFiNow.