Win tickets to the premiere of ‘King Arthur: Legend of the Sword’!
Ahead of its cinema release on May 19th , the UK premiere of action epic KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD is set to take place in London’s Leicester Square on May 10th, with director Guy Ritchie and stars Charlie Hunnam, Aidan Gillen, Poppy Delevingne and Annabelle Wallis in attendance – and you have the chance to be there!
When the child Arthur’s father is murdered, Vortigern (Jude Law), Arthur’s uncle, seizes the crown. Robbed of his birthright and with no idea who he truly is, Arthur comes up the hard way in the back alleys of the city. But once he pulls the sword from the stone, his life is turned upside down and he is forced to acknowledge his true legacy…whether he likes it or not.
For your chance to win one of two pairs of tickets to attend, just answer the question below.
*** Competition Expired ***
KING ARTHUR: LEGEND OF THE SWORD is released in cinemas 19 May 2017, previews May 17 & 18.
© 2017 Warner Bros. Entertainment. All rights reserved.
- Prize for each of 2 (two) winners will be 2 (two) tickets to attend the premiere of King Arthur: Legend of the Sword taking place in London on Wednesday 10th May 2017. Exact location to be confirmed by Warner Bros. nearer the time of the event.
- The event is open to adults only, 18+.
- Prize is subject to availability. Events may occur that make the awarding of the Prize impractical or inappropriate due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of the Promoter or Warner Bros. In this situation, the Warner Bros. may vary or amend the Prize to provide a reasonable alternative as a result of which the Promoter or parties connected to the Promoter shall not be held liable.
- No cash or credit alternative is available and the Prize is not transferable. Eligibility for the Prize may be subject to signing Warner Bros. Prize Acceptance Form (available on request).
- The Competition Winner and guests will not be admitted to the premiere without a ticket or after the premiere begins.
- Competition Winner’s guest may not be selected through any competition, promotion or event.
- Warner Bros. reserves the right to refuse entry or eject the Competition Winner and/or their guest from the premiere if either engages in unacceptable behaviour (as determined by Warner Bros. in its sole discretion).
- The premiere may be rescheduled and/or cancelled for unforeseen circumstances, or for reasons beyond the control of Warner Bros. without any liability to Warner Bros.
- This competition closes on Monday 8 May.