Thor: The Dark World is in cinemas 30 October 2013, to celebrate we are giving you the chance to win a brand-new Thor, Loki and Malekith costume. The costumes are brand new and are currently not available in stores.
Marvel’s Thor: The Dark World continues the big-screen adventures of Thor, the Mighty Avenger, as he battles to save Earth and all the Nine Realms from a shadowy enemy that predates the universe itself. In the aftermath of Marvel’s Thor and Marvel’s Avengers Assemble, Thor fights to restore order across the cosmos…but an ancient race led by the vengeful Malekith returns to plunge the universe back into darkness.
Faced with an enemy that even Odin and Asgard cannot withstand, Thor must embark on his most perilous and personal journey yet, one that will reunite him with Jane Foster and force him to sacrifice everything to save us all.
To be in with a chance of winning all three costumes, we want to see you to send us your own Loki styled selfie!
• Tweet your own Loki style to @SciFiNow with the hashtag #lookiloki
NEW Rubie’s Thor 2 costumes
In time for the hotly anticipated movie Thor 2 The Dark World, Rubie’s, the leading manufacturer and distributor of fancy dress, is launching its brand new and super cool Thor 2 The Dark World costume range. The amazing range consists of kids costumes for the mighty Thor – complete with cape, padded chest and metallic discs – makes every child look like the real deal. Kids costumes are available at two price points and in sizes small, medium and large. For the adults, Rubie’s is launching four fantastic new costumes. Thor deluxe with cape, padded chest and arms and metallic discs, the fabulous Sif – his warrior companion – complete with dress and gauntlets. His nemesis and brother Loki – in full coat and the evil leader of the Dark Elves Malekith, with head piece, mock coat of faux fur and padded chest.
Your party starts with Rubie’s – Rubie’s Inspiring Imagination.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The winner will be drawn at random from all entries, and only they will be contacted personally. Prize must be taken as stated and cannot be deferred. There will be no cash alternatives.
- SciFiNow and Walt Disney Studios Motion Pictures UK do not accept any responsibility for late or lost entries due to the Internet or email problems. Proof of sending is not proof of receipt. Entrants must supply full details as required on the competition page, and comply with all rules to be eligible for the prizes.
- No responsibility is accepted for ineligible entries or entries made fraudulently.
- Unless otherwise stated, the Competition is not open to employees of: (a) the Company; and (b) any third party appointed by the Company to organise and/or manage the Competition; and (c) the Competition sponsor(s).
- This competition is promoted by SciFiNow. SciFiNow’s decision is final in every situation and no correspondence will be entered into.
- SciFiNow reserves the right to cancel the competition at any stage, if deemed necessary in its opinion, and if circumstances arise outside of its control.
- Entrants will be deemed to have accepted these rules and to agree to be bound by them when entering this competition.