To celebrate the release of The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug in cinemas on 13 December 2013, Warner Bros. Pictures, New Line Cinema, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures and SciFiNow are offering three lucky winners the chance to get their hands on some awesome exclusive merchandise!
The second instalment in a trilogy of films adapting the enduringly popular masterpiece The Hobbit, by JRR Tolkien, The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug continues the adventures of the title character Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman) as he journeys with the wizard Gandalf (Ian McKellen) and 13 dwarves, led by Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) on an epic quest to reclaim the lost dwarf kingdom of Erebor.
The Hobbit: The Desolation Of Smaug is a production of New Line Cinema and MGM, with New Line managing production. Warner Bros Pictures is handling worldwide theatrical distribution, with select international territories as well as all international television distribution being handled by MGM.
We’ve got 3 great goody bags to give away, including a bamboo ballpoint pen, slouch beanie, die cut metal magnets in box, T-shirt, character button set and more!
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is answer the movie question below:
*** Competition Expired ***
The Hobbit: The Desolation of Smaug opens nationwide across the UK on 13 December 2013.
©2013 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey and The Hobbit, and the names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on 15 December 2013
- Open to UK participants only
- 3 (three) winners will each receive 1 (one) Hobbit merchandise set including: Next Level Smaug Tri- Blend T-shirt, District slouch beanie, bamboo ballpoint pen, bracelets, character button set and die-cut metal magnets in box
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result