The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies opens in UK cinemas 12 December 2014 and to celebrate the release of the defining chapter to the epic Middle-earth legend, Warner Bros. Pictures, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Pictures, New Line Cinema and SciFiNow are offering 4 lucky winners the chance to get their hands on some awesome exclusive merchandise!
“The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies” brings to an epic conclusion the adventures of Bilbo Baggins (Martin Freeman), Thorin Oakenshield (Richard Armitage) and the Company of Dwarves.
The Dwarves of Erebor have reclaimed the vast wealth of their homeland, but now must face the consequences of having unleashed the terrifying Dragon, Smaug, upon the defenseless men, women and children of Lake-town.
As he succumbs to dragon-sickness, the King Under the Mountain, Thorin Oakenshield, sacrifices friendship and honor in his search for the legendary Arkenstone. Unable to help Thorin see reason, Bilbo is driven to make a desperate and dangerous choice, not knowing that even greater perils lie ahead.
An ancient enemy has returned to Middle-earth. Sauron, the Dark Lord, has sent forth legions of Orcs in a stealth attack upon the Lonely Mountain. As darkness converges on their escalating conflict, the races of Dwarves, Elves and Men must decide—unite or be destroyed. Bilbo finds himself fighting for his life and the lives of his friends as five great armies go to war.
We’ve got 4 amazing merchandise sets to give away, including a jersey shirt, leather wrapped carabiner, fidel flap cap, Thorin’s key USB stick, and more! To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic prize, all you need to do is answer the movie question below:
*** Competition Expired ***
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies opens nationwide across the UK on 12 December 2014.
©2014 Warner Bros. Ent. All Rights Reserved.
The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies and The Hobbit, names of the characters, events, items and places therein, are trademarks of The Saul Zaentz Company d/b/a Middle-earth Enterprises under license to New Line Productions, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Competition will close on 19 December 2014
- Open to UK participants only
- 4 (four) winners will each receive 1 (one) Hobbit merchandise set including: men’s long sleeve jersey shirt, alternative fidel flap cap, deerskin palm fingerless gloves, carabiner leather wrapped key chain, and Thorin’s Key USB necklace
- If any item listed above is unavailable, we reserve the right to substitute with an alternative item of similar value
- Winners will be picked at random and contacted by the site. The prize will be delivered to the winner within 28 days of confirmation of delivery address
- The Editor’s decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into
- Prize winners may be required to take part in reasonable post-competition publicity for Warner and may be filmed, photographed or otherwise recorded by Warner or other third parties for publicity and he/she consents to the use of his/her personal data for such purposes
- Prize winners may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded. If a Prize winner is under the age of 18 years, a parent or guardian may be required to sign a Prize Acceptance Form before the Prize is awarded
- There is no cash alternative to Prizes which are subject to availability, non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable. Prizes may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other competition or promotion by the Prize winner
- Prize details are correct at the date of this Agreement. Events may occur that render the Media Promotion itself or the awarding of Prizes impossible due to unforeseen circumstances or reasons beyond the control of Warner. In this situation, Warner may at its discretion vary or amend Prizes so as to provide reasonable alternative Prizes and Prize winners agree that no liability shall attach to Warner or parties connected to Warner as a result