It’s Morphin’ Time! To celebrate the release of the action-packed POWER RANGERS coming to Blu-ray and DVD July 31, starring Dacre Montgomery, Naomi Scott, RJ Cyler, Becky G, Ludi Lin, Elizabeth Banks, Bill Hader and Bryan Cranston, we have a super cool MEGAZORD to giveaway to a lucky winner.
Saban’s POWER RANGERS follows five ordinary high school kids who must become something extraordinary when they learn that their small town of Angel Grove – and the world – is on the verge of being obliterated by an alien threat. Chosen by destiny, our heroes quickly discover that they are the only ones who can save the planet. But to do so they will have to overcome their real-life issues and band together as the POWER RANGERS before it is too late.
Watch the trailer here:
The Power Rangers interactive movie megazord is ready to take down evil! The interactive movie megazord comes with five Power Rangers mini figures from the Power Rangers movie for epic adventures. The feature loaded interactive megazord has eight features including: expandable wings, cannon and sword, battle and flight sounds, lights in the head and feet for enhanced realism, a light-up “Morphin Grid” and five individual cockpits for each included ranger figure.
To enter this great prize draw for your chance to be the winner of one megazord, simply watch the trailer and answer the question below.
*** Competition Expired ***
Go Go POWER RANGERS when 2017’s mightiest superheroes arrive on Steelbook, 4K UHD, Blu-ray and DVD July 31 & Digital Download July 24
Terms and conditions
- The prize draw opens at 1pm GMT on 26/07/17 and closes at 1pm GMT at 15/08/17. Entries received after this time will not be considered.
- The Promoter is Lions Gate International (UK) Limited of 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ (Company No. 08936180). The prize draw is run in association with SciFiNow and Grapevine Digital Limited.
- Entrants must be aged 15 or over when entering the prize draw and resident in the UK. Proof of age and residence may be required to receive the prize. Entrants aged under 18 must seek permission to enter this prize draw from a parent/guardian.
- To enter the prize draw, entrants must fill in the entry form on this page. They must do so by the prize draw closing date and time.
- Only one entry per person will be considered. The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- Entrants will need access to the internet to enter the prize draw.
- Proof of submission shall not be proof of receipt. Entries that are incomplete, incorrectly filled in, illegible, illegal, in the incorrect format or fraudulent or those not received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions shall be deemed invalid and not accepted. The Promoter does not accept any responsibility for technical failures which prevent an entrant from submitting an entry and no responsibility will be accepted by the Promoter for entries lost, corrupted or delayed in transmission.
- Prize for the winner is ONE (1) Power Rangers Interactive Megazord which is non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
- The Promoter has the right to substitute each item in the prize with an item of equivalent rating and audience in its sole discretion.
- The prize winner will be chosen at random performed by a computer process on 15/08/17 and contacted by a representative from SciFiNow by email provided on entry within 24 hours of the prize draw closing date.
- In order to receive the prize, the winner must respond within 24 hours of initial contact.
- If the prize winner fails to respond within 24 hours of notification, the prize will be forfeited and an alternative prize winner(s) will be contacted.
- The Promoter reserves the right in exceptional circumstances to vary, amend or withdraw this prize draw on reasonable notice.
- There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
- The prize may not be sold, offered for sale or used in connection with any other prize draw or promotion by the prize winner.
- The prize winner must confirm their address in order to receive the prize. The prize will be sent to the winner within 28 days of being notified of their win.
- By entering the prize draw, the prize winner gives consent for their name, contact number and address to be passed to a third party provider for delivery of the prize. Save for the exception above, the Promoter will not pass any personal data to any third party unless required to do so by law or an appropriate regulatory authority.
- The Promoter will not be responsible for failure to deliver the prize caused by the delivery/postal service.
- Prize winner may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- By entering the prize draw, entrants are sending their personal information to the Promoter who will at all times process an entrant’s personal data in accordance with the UK Data Protection Act 1998 and applicable laws.
- The Promoter’s decision is final in every situation and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
- This prize draw is not open to employees of Lions Gate International (UK) Limited, Grapevine Digital Limited or Kelsey Media or associated agents of those companies or anyone else professionally connected with this prize draw.
- To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, the Promotor assumes no liability for any claim, loss or damage arising (whether directly or indirectly).
- Entry into the prize draw constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
- The name of the prize winner will be announced on the site and may be obtained for three months after the prize draw close date by sending a signed handwritten request along with a stamped self-addressed envelope to the Marketing Team, Lionsgate, 5th Floor, 45 Mortimer Street, London, W1W 8HJ marked with the name ‘Power Rangers Megazord Prize Draw Winners’.
- These Terms and Conditions will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.