To celebrate the release of Jeremy Dyson and Andy Nyman’s Ghost Stories on 6 April, we’re giving away two posters signed by Martin Freeman, Alex Lawther, Andy Nyman, Paul Whitehouse and Jeremy Dyson.
For your chance to win, simply answer the question at the bottom of the page.
You can read the synopsis for Ghost Stories here:
Phillip Goodman, professor of psychology, arch-skeptic, the one-man ‘belief buster’ – has his rationality tested to the hilt when he receives a letter apparently from beyond the grave. His mentor Charles Cameron, the ‘original’ TV parapsychologist went missing fifteen years before, presumed dead and yet now he writes to Goodman saying that the pair must meet. Cameron, it seems, is still very much alive. And he needs Goodman to find a rational explanation for three stories that have shaken Cameron to his core. As Goodman investigates, he meets three haunted people, each with a tale more frightening, uncanny and inexplicable than the last.
Andy Nyman leads the cast, reprising his role as Professor Goodman alongside Paul Whitehouse (Alice in Wonderland, ‘Harry & Paul’, ‘The Fast Show’), Alex Lawther (‘Black Mirror’, Old Boys, The Imitation Game) and Martin Freeman (The Hobbit franchise, ‘Fargo’, ‘Sherlock’).
*** Competition Expired ***
See Ghost Stories in cinemas April 6. Get all the latest horror news with every issue of SciFiNow.
Prize draw Terms and Conditions:
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years or over, except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via http://www.scifinow.co.uk/ . Entries will be made by answering a multiple-choice question correctly. Entrants found to be using multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
- The opening date for entries is 4:00pm GMT on 3rd April 2018. The closing date of the prize draw is 4:00pm on 17th April 2018. Entries received after this time will not be valid.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw supervised by an independent person on 17thApril 2018
- 2x winners will receive a Ghost Stories poster signed by the cast of the film.
- Prizes will be sent via post to competition winners
- The winner will be notified by email or telephone (using details provided at entry) and must provide an email address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within 1 day of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited, and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The prize is supplied by SciFi Now, Kelsey Media, Cudham Tithe Barn, Berry’s Hill, Cudham, Kent, TN16 3AG in collaboration with Lions Gate International (UK) Limited. The Promoter and Lions Gate International (UK) Limited reserve the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Promoter’s control makes it necessary to do so.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered about it.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is SCI-FI NOW of Kelsey Media, Cudham Tithe Barn, Berry’s Hill, Cudham, Kent, TN16 3AG